Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Job


I have recently accepted a job as a full time art substitute at an elementary school and I am just loving it! I knew I needed to immediately make a positive impact on the students so that they would be excited to learn about the new art teacher.  The first activity I did was a ice breaker for me to get to know them and for them to learn a little about me.  I asked my students to write down their most favorite thing about art and this is a compilation of all their answers! I thoroughly enjoyed writing down their answers and all the students were excited to see them posted in the art room. 

4 comments:

  1. Beth,
    This is so awesome. I am so happy for you and can't wait to see where this adventure takes you. I am so glad that you decided to teach again because I think you were meant to be a great teach and these kids are so lucky to have you.

    Miss ya,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cool!

    I want to do that too at the end of the year.

    Ilse @ Art lessons from Belgium :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job! I'm so happy for you! I know you will continue to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I have officially been hired for the 2012-2013 school year as well. I have so many ideas I am Anxious to try... So many kids but not enough time!

    ReplyDelete